Monday, December 10, 2012

MY UNO COVER WINS TWO CASE AWARDS!

I thought I was done talking about my cover art for the UNO Alumni Magazine summer issue. That was until I found out that the cover and my illustration won both the Silver and Bronze CASE Awards in their category. The CASE Awards are bestowed by the Council for Advancement and Support of Education, and the cover won for excellence in design in the Communications and Marketing category. For more about CASE, click here.  For details about the cover art awards and others won by the University of Nebraska at Omaha, click here. To download a copy of my own press release, prepared by my friend and colleague, the incomparable John Hebert, click here. My thanks to him, and again to the Emspace Group and ace Design Director Heidi Mihelich, with whom I worked on the project. More about all that is two posts below.

No comments:

Post a Comment